Moving to Florida or Living in America
For most of you thinking about moving to Florida, or Living in America, if you are not a citizen of the United States, you will require some form of visa? Some of you may find ways to be sponsored, but for most, an investment visa is the only way. Knowing which investment visa suits you is imperative. Don’t just take it for granted what someone tells you, use the United States Citizen and Immigration Services website to help understand your options.
What a Buyer needs to know.
When buying a business, here are some simple questions that a buyer should know :
- How much money is needed as down payment?
- Will the seller train and for how long?
- Will the employees stay with the business?
- How can I grow the business?
- What debt is there?
- How is the business generated?
- What are the hours of operation, and do they fit my lifestyle?
- Will the seller offer any finance?
What a Seller should know.
When selling a business, here are some simple steps to ensuring a quick and successful sale:
- Have 3 years financials available, if possible? Even if they are p&l’s and/ or show a loss.
- Be able to prove your income, even if not through a tax return.
- Understand what an Add Back is, and why it is important?
- If leasing office space, have the lease available.
- Decide if you will accept visa contingent offers?
- List all assets, furniture, fixtures, fittings, and equipment.